Max Planck researchers publish 11 papers at POPL 2022!
Researchers from MPI-SWS have authored a total of 11 papers accepted to POPL 2022 (just under 17% of all accepted papers). This is the fifth year in a row that MPI-SWS researchers have published 5+ papers in POPL. Furthermore, two Max Planck papers were awarded a 2022 POPL Distinguished Paper Award. Congratulations to all our POPL authors!
- Concurrent Incorrectness Separation Logic Azalea Raad, Josh Berdine, Derek Dreyer, Peter W. O’Hearn
- Context-Bounded Verification of Thread Pools Pascal Baumann, Rupak Majumdar, Ramanathan S. Thinniyam, Georg Zetzsche
- Extending Intel-x86 Consistency and Persistency: Formalising the Semantics of Intel-x86 Memory Types and Non-Temporal Stores Azalea Raad, Luc Maranget, Viktor Vafeiadis
- Isolation Without Taxation: Near Zero Cost Transitions for WebAssembly and SFI Matthew Kolosick, Shravan Ravi Narayan, Evan Johnson, Conrad Watt, Michael LeMay, Deepak Garg, Ranjit Jhala, Deian Stefan
- Pirouette: Higher-Order Typed Functional Choreographies Andrew K. Hirsch, Deepak Garg. DISTINGUISHED PAPER
- Simuliris: A Separation Logic Framework for Verifying Concurrent Program Optimizations Lennard Gäher, Michael Sammler, Simon Spies, Ralf Jung, Hoang-Hai Dang, Robbert Krebbers, Jeehoon Kang, Derek Dreyer. DISTINGUISHED PAPER
- Solving String Constraints with Regex-Dependent Functions through Transducers with Priorities and Variables Taolue Chen, Alejandro Flores Lamas, Matthew Hague, Zhilei Han, Denghang Hu, Shuanglong Kan, Anthony Widjaja Lin, Philipp Ruemmer, Zhilin Wu
- Subcubic Certificates for CFL Reachability Dmitry Chistikov, Rupak Majumdar, Philipp Schepper
- Truly Stateless, Optimal Dynamic Partial Order Reduction Michalis Kokologiannakis, Iason Marmanis, Vladimir Gladstein, Viktor Vafeiadis
- VIP: Verifying Real-World C Idioms with Integer-Pointer Casts Rodolphe Lepigre, Michael Sammler, Kayvan Memarian, Robbert Krebbers, Derek Dreyer, Peter Sewell
- What’s Decidable about Linear Loops? Toghrul Karimov, Engel Lefaucheux, Joël Ouaknine, David Purser, Anton Varonka, Markus A. Whiteland, James Worrell